Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's a Party!


For Emery's birthday we had a few of the other students come over for a little party. We wanted to surprise her with balloons and streamers since she always gets excited for them, so we kept her in the back room while we decorated a little.
 She wasn't as excited as we'd hoped, too many people...
 She did warm up to them, but she hung close to either Andrew or I.
 Present time. There are lots of pictures here, I just had to capture all of her faces...
This looks pretty...

Pointing out Ariel and Rapunzel

WOW!!

A toothbrush!

A babydoll?

I want it, I want it.
 Funny story with the baby doll, after we took it out of the box she would not touch it like she was scared of it, the next day we showed her how to give it the pretend bottle and cuddle it, and now she carries it everywhere.


She saw this stuffed frog on the day we went to buy her the presents, and instantly loved it. She hugged it through the whole store so of course we had to get it. She carries him everywhere and gives him huge hugs.




Cake time. She doesn't have a high chair here so I pretty much always feed her. I give her pieces and let her feed herself, well that translated into the cake. I thought she'd dive right in but she was pretty timid.







I think she took a couple bites, but once her hand was covered in frosting she was done.

Oh well, it was a happy birthday indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment