Monday, February 27, 2012
Valentine's and my Birthday
Valentine's Day was kind of lame this year. It fell in the middle of Andrew's midterms and he was gone from 7:30am to 11:30 pm that day. He came home for a short time to run to Emery's 4 month check-up with me. Needless to say, it was a pretty lonely day. I did get to hang out with this adorable baby though!
He made up for it though because my birthday was that weekend. He got me the movie Tangled and my very favorite cake, Dairy Queen ice cream cake. On Saturday, we went to Idaho Falls and did some shopping. I'm afraid Emery is already addicted to shopping :). Then we ate at Red Robin where I got a free burger for my birthday and they gave us tons of fries! Red Robin fries are the Best! It was a great birthday.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You mentioning liking Dairy Queen totally reminded me of me stalking the boy with beautiful teeth. Hahahahaha. Oh that was an awesome day.
ReplyDelete