Thursday, February 16, 2012
4 Months!
Emery is now 4 months old. She loves to talk all the time. She has started squealing and screaming. At her 4 month check up on Tuesday she was 14 lbs 10 ounces and 25 inches long... She's getting so big!! She celebrated her first Valentine's Day by getting three shots. Poor baby.

I'm sexy and I know it... haha
She got this exersaucer at our baby shower and she loves to stand in it and play with the toys. She loves to stand and jump. She jumps in my lap at every opportunity she gets. Her hand-eye coordination has improved so much. She reaches for toys, pulls her pacifier out of her mouth, and reaches for her stuffed animals and hugs them... so precious.
She chews on her hands and fingers non-stop.
I love my baby girl!
Labels:
Emery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm excited for Ethan to meet her... And Andrew for that matter.
ReplyDelete