Monday, February 27, 2012

Joey's Wedding

Joey and Tiffany got married on Saturday, February 25, in the Mt Timpanogos Temple. We are so excited for the happy couple and their new life together. She looked beautiful and everything about the day was beautiful.

At the reception, Andrew enjoyed showing Emery off to everyone. She was so cute, she even started dancing.Emery started sticking out her tongue like this on Saturday. I know the wedding photographer got some funny shots of her we'll have to get in a few weeks...
These are some awesome dancing pictures... gotta love Cottoneye Joe


I'm pretty positive Emery and her cousin Katelyn remember each other. They held hands a couple of times and Emery even tried to hug her at one point.

It was so fun to see everyone!

2 comments:

  1. So a few things...I love the new background you have on the blog. It is super cute and super springy! Two...Emery looks so cute in her teal dress dancing. Adorable! Third, way to show of your sexy dance skills. I'm pretty sure it's been a while since you broke out those skills. And fourth, the bouquet turned out beautiful and elegant. You are extremely talented. One more thing (sorry this is turning into a book) our outlet mall up here has an Ann Taylor and a Loft. I shopped it up at both of them last weekend and loved it!!! I totally thought of you the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! I especially like the dancing pics! So classic! :-)

    ReplyDelete