Thursday, February 16, 2012

3 Months!

Ok, I know I'm really behind. I've been waiting on pictures from Christmas, but I'll just skip it for now. Emery turned 3 months on January 11. Some fun milestones this month... She rolled over randomly on December 26 from her stomach to back. She hasn't done it since.


We reached our one year anniversary on January 14 and celebrated by giving Emery a blessing. Andrew gave Emery an amazing blessing on January 15. We had both sets of grandparents come and some aunts. It was a lot of fun getting together with everyone. Em looked adorable in her dress.

Emery loves to grab her toes every chance she gets.

She sits up in everything. She won't lean back. We have to be extra careful now and make sure she's strapped in so she doesn't lean out.She started laughing out loud this month, first just a little giggle in her sleep, but now it's becoming more and more pronounced. It's my favorite sound ever!
Oh and everything goes straight to her mouth. Her favorite thing to chew on is her wrist... Crazy girl.

1 comment: