- She enjoys eating solids much more now. Her favorite baby foods are apples, strawberry yogurt, and mum-mums... and anything not baby food she LOVES (bread sticks, potatoes, ice cream, creamies etc)
- She is getting more mobile. She can scoot her way across the living room. She's not very fast but it is fun to watch her learn maneuver her little body. She just needs to learn to get back into sitting position from her belly.
- She's a stubborn little thing and still doesn't really roll over unless it's by accident. I did find her rolled onto her stomach in bed last night so either she's changing or that was an accident. She's definitely strong enough to, she just as no desire to lay down and do it.
- She's a stander... every chance she gets she'll pull herself up. If I sit down next to her she'll grab my arm and shirt until she's up.
- Bath time has become stand in the water time and explore the tub, faucet, etc... I don't know how she isn't cold but she has too much to explore to just sit there.
- She is soo ticklish. Her neck, armpits, feet, thighs you name it. I love tickling her and listening to her giggle!(She's been doing this for a while but I forgot to document it)
Friday, May 11, 2012
Another Month Down... 7 Months
We now have a hilarious 7 month old in our house. I can't even believe how much she makes me laugh and smile. Here's what she's been up to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment