Monday, April 30, 2012

Rejected

A few weeks ago, I saw a listing for a swim instructor at the pool here in Rexburg. I'm a Red Cross Certified instructor so I figured I'd apply and maybe work a few hours and give Andrew a little break over the summer.  I knew I wouldn't be able to work full-time, but I went to the interview last Monday. The first thing they asked me was my availability. Thinking they would be flexible with me, I explained I had a 6 month old and would have limited hours the first few weeks of the pool season, but would then be available for the remainder of the summer.  Insert interviewer saying "That'll knock ya". Less than three minutes later I was out of there and knew I wouldn't get the job.  Friday, Andrew checked the mail and the pool sent me a rejection letter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment