Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Happy Spring!
We went to Boise for Easter and Emery got to meet the Easter Bunny. We had a great weekend dying eggs, eating candy and celebrating the miracle of our Savior's Resurrection. 

Monday we went to the park and took family pictures... Emery looked adorable, I can't wait for the official pictures to come. I failed at getting a picture of Em on Easter in her dress, but it is the dress we used for family pictures, so it's almost the same thing, right?

Then we went to Fanci Freeze for dinner. They have the BEST milkshakes and a fun out door eating environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where did you find that bunny, he is creepy
ReplyDeleteHe was super creepy, it was at Kidz again, a second hand children's store in Meridian. I was shocked she didn't scream and cry. Probably next year.
ReplyDelete