This is the Bustos family. We attend FHE at their house. They like to share talents as part of the activity, everyone is extremely talented. I had another video but lost it somehow. Yaphet (17) is singing. He's pretty amazing for speaking very little english. Josue is playing guitar. Pepe is the dad, then you see JeyJey (7) Hyrum (11) Jonatan (19) and the amazing Maria Olga. Jonatan is leaving for a mission in Brasil in two weeks! The day after he leaves JeyJey turns 8 and can get baptized. It's pretty bittersweet for the family, super excited to see him off on a mission but so sad to miss the baptism by one day. The whole family has been so sweet to us, we love Family Home Evening with them.
I can't watch your video, it says it is private. I'm so glad that people are taking you guys in though!
ReplyDelete