Saturday, September 1, 2012

Marina Arauco


This week has been pretty low key. Andrew and I came down with a nasty cold on Monday so we laid low for the week. We are feeling much better now.

 Today we decided to go adventure seeking so we took our first trip to the mall, Marina Arauco. It is huge, with so many stores. All of their winter stuff is going on sale and the spring stuff is being displayed. They had tons of cute stuff. I especially loved the accessories.





We got 50 cent Ice cream cones at McDonald's, Em loves Ice Cream!



  Then we headed two blocks down to the beach where we played in the water. I got Em to be excited about the waves finally and she giggled and laughed the whole time.

























3 comments:

  1. WOW, you guys are livin it up!!! I love the pic of her with the binkie in her mouth, so adorable! She is trying so many new foods! I have not been brave enough to do it even though I want to. I am too stressed out in my life to deal with a possible allergic reaction. I'm glad that she's growing and doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how much I love the cali free-style beach hair do your sportin at the top of the blog. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete