Earlier in June, Andrew headed off to Washington DC on an internship expedition. He got to meet with some really cool companies and made lots of contacts with businesses out there. He fell in love with the area. Who knows.. Maybe we'll end up out there some day.
 |
| At the US Supreme Court | | | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Lincoln Memorial |
 |
| Ethiopian Food |
 |
| Marriott International |
 |
| White House |
Meanwhile, I planned to go to Boise. Due to some car trouble, my amazing parents drove to Rexburg to get me. We went to the temple and swam in the hotel on Saturday before heading out on Father's Day to Boise. I felt horrible leaving Andrew, but at least we got to be with him for part of the day.
 |
| I love Spencer in this Picture |
In Boise we went paddle boating, took advantage of summer clothes sales
(seriously so nice that it is going to be spring/summer while we are in
Chile), applied for passports, got my hair done, had a bonfire, and had
tons of fun. Emery doesn't like people and still hadn't warmed up to my
family by the time I left. But she did love Dash dog. After a week apart I was definitely excited to get home. Em took a little while to warm up to her dad, but after a few minutes she was back to her crazy normal self. Thanks so much for the fun trip!
 |
| 5 People in a Boat! |
Yay! What a fun time! I love all the pics. You guys are such a beautiful family. Partly because you are such good looking people, but mostly because you all love each other so much! :-)
ReplyDelete