- She weighs 17 lbs and was 28" at the doctor's appointment. That puts her at about the 50% for weight and 70% for height.
- She babbles constantly and everything is starting to sound more like words. She just started saying dad dad da all the time. Her dad is pretty proud.
- She continues to stand and pull herself up on everything. She can even stand without support from anything from sitting on the ground, she's very strong.
- She loves holding our hands and practicing walking. She cruises
along furniture. Yesterday she took a step toward me, she couldn't
really support herself but it won't be long until she can.
- She has another tooth!
- She still doesn't really like baby food, but anything that mom or dad eats is delicious and she wants it.
- She is quite the diva and has started screaming and throwing temper tantrums... I'm in trouble.
- Again, diva. She hates the crib so I pulled the mattress out of it and put it on the floor in my room and she sleeps pretty well on it. But she sleeps the best on our bed.
- She gets into everything... all of the cabinets and drawers... too bad we rent and can't put baby locks on all of them.
- She is definitely attached to her parents. She has decided she won't smile for anyone because they might take her so she gives everyone the stink eye. I promise she really is a happy baby though!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
9 Months!
With all of the wedding craziness, I forgot to do Em's 9 month post. Here is what she's been up to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These pictures show TONS of personality. So so fun!!! Even though I don't get to see her like that in person much, you are great at capturing it!
ReplyDelete