Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Fifth Month









































Emery is now a crazy 5 month old, bursting with personality. She continues to be a diva and lets everyone know exactly what she wants, which is either mom or dad when anyone else is around. She will whine and cry until either of us takes her then she gives an immediate smile of satisfaction. She started eating her toes and puts them in her mouth every chance she gets. I have to be careful and buckle her into her chair because she will arch her back until she's hanging out of the bottom if she's not buckled. Scary. I walked away from her for 2 seconds while she was in the swing and when I came back she was on her feet, back arched, reaching up to grab the animal mobile. I related this to her dad, contrary to how I felt (terrified) he was excited exclaiming, "she takes after me" (athletic). I'm sure grateful for my beautiful baby girl. I have a feeling she's going to be a heartbreaker with the boys.

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I love that dress.

    -Elise (just assume whenever it says Lowell, it is me, unless the comment is obviously Lowell - I am too lazy to sign him out.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I wondered why Lowell would be commenting... I love that dress too. Tomorrow it is the white one with the cute bow!!

    ReplyDelete