Emery gets a little camera shy and refuses to talk when she can see the camera, so we have to film from angles where she won't notice. She has recently developed the ability to gurgle but we have yet to catch her on video.
Emery loves to smile and socialize. Today in church she met a two-year old and began smiling and jabbering with her like they were long-time friends.



It's the "Eye of the Tiger" or it's just Emery's blue eyes.
She's so adorable! What a talker you've got already! She'll be talking your ears off in no time! :-)
ReplyDeleteShe's a doll Annie! Aww-I'm sure you are a super mom!
ReplyDeleteWow- I definitely see Andrew AND Annie in her- the perfect mix! She is so beautiful, and I love that she is already cooing so much! Adorable!!! You did a great job tracking the first six weeks- it makes me wish I had done better!
ReplyDelete